Skip to main content
- Genocides & Dictators, U.S. Ambassador Bill Walker
- Oxford, Cloned Sheep, Iraqi WMD, & Becoming a Baroness, Ruth Deech, British Member of the House of Lords
- Seeking Asylum in Germany: From Communism to the Syrian Civil War, Andreas Buhl, German Landtag (state parliamentarian) member
- Voting in Berlin and Washington, Mario Voigt, German Landtag (state parliament) member
- The Evolution of German-American Relations, Karsten Voigt, former German Bundestag (federal parliament) member
- Instilling Responsibility in Greece, Antonis Vgontzas, former Greek Cabinet Secretary for the Ministries of Health and Public Works
- Sri Lanka's Emergence from Civil War, Prasad Kariyawasam, Sri Lankan Ambassador to the U.S.
- Time & Reunification in Cyprus, Leonides Pantelides, Cypriot Ambassador to the U.S.
- The Latvian John Adams, Andris Teikmanis, Latvia's Ambassador to the U.S.
- Identity, Culture, & Informal Statecraft, Andreas Strohl, Director of the Goethe-Institut of Washington
- Reconciling Hamas & Israel, John Calvin, grandson of the founder of anti-Israel Hamas, and Sarah Stern, Founder of pro-Israel E.M.E.T.
- From Costa Rica to Israel: Improving the World One Negotiation at a Time, Joel Rubin, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State
- Reparations from the Mad Dog of the Middle East, Richard Heideman, Senior Counsel at Heideman, Nudelman, Kalik, PC, President of the American Zionist Movement
- Multiculturalism. Society Society Populism in the European Union, Dirk Wouters, Belgian Ambassador to the U.S.
- Crafts of Precision: Swiss Banks & Diplomacy, Martin Dahinden, Swiss Ambassador to the U.S.
- In Search of Harmony: From Concert Halls to Embassies, Hynek Kmonicek, Czech Ambassador to the U.S.
- Mudslides, Human Rights, and Trade in Peru, Carlos Pareja, Peruvian Ambassador to the U.S.
- Surviving Assassination, Toppling a Dictatorship, Juan Gabriel Valdes, Chilean Ambassador to the U.S. and former Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Diplomacy, Dialogue, and Do-Gooders, Bob Silverman, U.S. Director of Muslim-Jewish Relations for AJC
- The United Nations: A Bastion of Antisemitism, Richard Schifter, former Ambassador on Human Rights to the United Nations
- Imprisoning a Parliamentarian in Iran; How Human Rights Can Be Inconvenient, Iranian Parliamentarian Ali Akbar Mousavi
- A Perennial Red Herring: Who Demands Peace in the Middle East? Answer: Nobody, Ralph Nurnberger, Adjunct Professor at Georgetown University